You have no items in your shopping basket.
Renowned for one of the finest watch portfolios in the country we continually strive to bring the very best brands and some of the most exclusive timepieces around to Norfolk.Winsor Bishop is widely respected by the trade and public alike as one the leading independent jewellers in the country. Winsor Bishop cannot be rivalled by any other jeweller in the region for service, quality and expertise.
To be the most trusted and respected independent jeweller in the country by exceeding expectations at every opportunity.
Winsor Bishop is committed to providing outstanding value and the highest levels of excellence, both in the products we supply and the service that we offer.
We feature highly regarded watch brands such as: Rolex, Patek Philipe, Omega, Tudor, TAG Heuer, Breitling and Bremont. Jewellery brands include the very popular Shaun Leane and Halcyon Days collections.
At Winsor Bishop we have a unique culture that supports and empowers our colleagues to reach their full potential and achieve the best they can, whilst also ensuring we deliver a five-star customer experience. This culture is formed from the interrelationship between six fundamental elements of our business: Pride | Excellence | Communication |Knowledgeable | Integrity | Consistency | Innovation.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Overall responsibility for the e commerce platform including maintaining content, product upload and overall performance
- Fully manage PPC, SEO and SEM campaigns and budgets, whilst identifying trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan and execute all digital marketing to include: marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, retargeting and google shopping. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and perform to agreed growth targets and KPI’s
- Plan, execute, and measure customer experience and conversion tests and conduct user testing to track conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Provide thought leadership and perspective on emerging technologies or practises for adoption where appropriate. Regularly brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Proven experience in similar digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social media marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of magento platform and its restraints
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience of working with luxury brands and fully responsible for adhering to brand guidelines and commitments
Contact [email protected] for further information.