You have no items in your shopping basket.
We are open - pop in or request an appointment today or call 01603 620 638
For a limited time only, we are offering all clients who have originally purchased Tudor, Omega, TAG Heuer or Breitling watches from Winsor Bishop an exclusive opportunity to upgrade your timepiece via our Time to upgrade offer.
Time to upgrade?
Your watch has proved to be an excellent investment and we are therefore offering a trade in promotion if you decide to exchange your current watch towards the purchase of a new model from our exclusive selection in store.
The special offer is strictly valid only from Friday 13th September to Sunday 29th September 2019. Please read the full terms and conditions of the Time to upgrade offer.
The Winsor Bishop ‘Time to upgrade’ offer: 1. Bring your watch into store for a valuation to either part exchange or sell. 2. Carefully select your beautiful new timepiece from our unrivalled range. 3. Walk away with your new investment.
Love your watch too much to part with it?
Did you realise it’s recommended your watch receives a full service at least every 5 years? This professional service involves completely overhauling the movement, testing the timekeeping accuracy & water resistance and meticulously refinishing the case and bracelet to restore its lustre, with the work guaranteed for 24 months on Tudor and Omega, 12 months on TAG Heuer and Breitling watches . Our Aftersales department will be happy to advise and arrange for your watch to be serviced. Winsor Bishop now offers a Mini Valet express service that offers a refurbishment of your timepiece, with a turnaround of 3 working days. Prices start from £120, contact [email protected] for more information.
Winsor Bishop Terms and Conditions
Time to upgrade offer – September 2019
1. Winsor Bishop Limited reserves the right to decline the purchase of certain models. Please contact the store in advance of your visit to confirm if your timepiece would qualify for the offer to avoid any disappointment.
2. Returns or refunds; your part exchanged watch will not be available to be returned in the event of a refund situation, instead a cash alternative may be offered
3. Proof of purchase must be produced
4. The original boxes, guarantee, instruction manual and spare links must be supplied at time of sale
5. Your watch should be in reasonable working and saleable condition appropriate for its age
6. Any timepieces subjected to aftermarket modifications will not qualify for the offer
7. The price of your new purchase must be at least 25% greater than the cost of your part exchanged timepiece
8. Government issued photographic ID is required (Passport or Driving licence)
9. No online or telephone quotations can be given
10. Bank transfers will be offered as payment which may take up to 5 working days to process
11. All watches are subject to security checks
12. We reserve the right to have the watch inspected by a fully qualified watch maker before any offer is given
Flexible delivery options Free standard delivery or
3 hour express delivery*
(subject to date and location)
Click & Collect Order or reserve online and collect for free in store
Return Policy All purchases eligible for return within 30 days
Luxury Gift Wrapping We wrap your gifts in a classic Winsor Bishop box and wrapping paper for free
Sign up to our Newsletter