You have no items in your shopping basket.
Winsor Bishop wants you to win this beautiful Marry Me ring worth £2,500. Visit our Facebook page to enter our competition.
This timeless design has been crafted with our precise attention to the Tulip detail. Classical and everlasting.
BRAND: Winsor Bishop
STONE CUT: Round Brilliant Cut
CUT: Round Brilliant Cut
Terms and conditions.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Winsor Bishop LImited (“Winsor Bishop”, “we”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Winsor Bishop Limited employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should comment your partners name in the post indicated by Winsor Bishop on www.facebook.com/winsorbishop.
4. The competition opens on 21st January 2016 with the closing date for the competition is 12th February 2016.
5. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and not be considered
6. The prize is for one winner only and will be picked at random. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
7. The Prize is for one Open Tulip engagement ring at 0.50ct.
8. The prize can either be sent or can be collected at Winsor Bishop at a time agreed on by both parties. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Winsor Bishop reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
9. The winner will be notified through Facebook’s messaging system and on the public Winsor Bishop Facebook page, after the closing date. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant.
10. If the winner does not respond within one week of Facebook notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition.
11. By entering, the winner gives their permission for their image to be used by Winsor Bishop for any promotional purposes.
12. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.